Silicon Valley ComicCon 2022

DAY 1 was fun

Day started out a touch rough -- the contractor for the weapons check tent was a no show
So we all were waiting in line outside for over a hour while they got it sorted --- but the crowd was calm and we all just chatted

After that it only got better after adam made his welcome speech onstage- when he made his way down the side stairs
where i happen to be standing waiting on some friends -- i waved hi and as he came by he said hi and stated that my build was
gorgeous -- MADE my DAY ( and how super kind of him to take that extra few moments out of his day ) :)

also ran into phil outside of the main hall -- looking lost -- so i called to him and much to my surprise he walked over and
asked me for directions as he was trying to find where he was needed --- we had a chat and got him on his way
talk about meeting a icon -- made me feel like a kid at xmas --- took a min to ask inside voice -- how did that just happen

Last edited:
Hope those who made it had a blast! :D

I've just watched Adam's incognito vid on Tested, which looked awesome! Was nice to see Odin on the floor too (y)

It was great fun. The first day hiccups had little effect on my overall experience. Everyone there was just so humble and excited and willing to share. I had a handful of the creators/presenters just talk to me out of the blue. I might have even spooked Ben Eadie with how excited I was to talk to him.

Follow up:
I ran into Adam when he was incognito, and we both stopped and admired each other's costumes for a moment.
I didn't recognize him! lol

And then in a separate incident he ran past me and complimented my astronaut costume.

Thinking that I wouldn't run into him, I didn't bring the goodies for him. I talked to some of his staff, and they recommended that I ship them to the TESTED headquarters. So I mailed them off recently.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back