Show your Dr. Who props!

Cybus Industries Ear Pod from Rise of the Cybermen.

http://i62.tinypic.com/1qjuwh.jpg

Ok, this has made me very jealous. If you ever feel the need to make another set please let them be for me!

- - - Updated - - -

And the Adventure Continues! This time I'll try posting them to the forum rather than my FB page. But for part one you'll need the FB page to read it. Sorry.

The Key to Time...Again. Episode 2: The Pirate Plant
01-ThePiratePlant_zps664c3a26.jpg

02_zpscae23b7a.jpg

03_zps49745ce5.jpg

04-alt_zps1cd96ec1.jpg

05_zps6b845e43.jpg

06_zps36b78b0a.jpg

07_zps4248b3ef.jpg

08_zps38058a6f.jpg

09_zpsef535d1c.jpg

10_zps78ac6726.jpg

11_zps6783d2e1.jpg

12_zpsf8033913.jpg

13_zpscdb7bdc0.jpg

Dun DuhDum Dun DuhDum Dun DuhDum DUN DUHDUM
Dun DuhDum Dun DuhDum Dun DuhDum DUN DUHDUM
Dun DuhDum Dun DuhDum Dun DuhDum DUN OoooWeeeOooo
WeeeOooo Ooooo Dooo Weee Ooooo Doo Dee Doo,
De Dooo, Doooooo Deee Dooooooo.......
14-ToBeContinued_zpsb9d6a17f.jpg

-The Second Segment to the Key to Time
15-Segment2-alt-2_zpsfb0b3742.jpg

Once again made by Paul Pape.

I so LOVE these episodes. I was clearly not paying close attention to the titles. Each title is a variation of the original title to the actual six Dr. Who episodes. <really, I just figured it out. Embarrassing> :p

I love it. Is that the vacuformed Cyberman mask? I was planning on doing something similar with the voice changing helmet if I can find one. Again, great job!

Very nice work kevjh! A friend of mine made one the same way and recently got it signed by Matt Smith and his mom. Yep, his mom lol Although his did not have lights, the addition of lights really adds a lot.

This makes me think of the guy that THOUGHT he was the Doctor and met the real Doctor. Bet no one has ever done HIS "sonic" screwdriver. It was just an ordinary screwdriver.

I have a question about "Handles". Did you use two masks? One for the front and one for the back.With a little putty and sanding that would be an easy way yo convert the half into a full head. It looks really awesome by the way.

Heres a few of my k9s i built.... made to order as well as £300 each... no rc unit it but all shelled ready for it :)
20130701_193126.jpg20130701_193111.jpgDoctor-Who-K-9-Dr-who-Full-scale-2.jpgDoctor-Who-K-9-Dr-who-Full-scale-3.jpg

and yea i know one has the logo on the wrong side... the guy ordered it like that :)

The prop itself looked fairly large or maybe it was just 10 had small hands. I've got a pretty large barrel aluminum fountain pen that I was thinking of converting. Where did you get the measurements, or did you just eyeball it from screenshots?

The prop itself looked fairly large or maybe it was just 10 had small hands. I've got a pretty large barrel aluminum fountain pen that I was thinking of converting. Where did you get the measurements, or did you just eyeball it from screenshots?

Eyeball screenshots, I used other sonics and tennants hands as a reference.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back