Show us your Star Trek costume

And I thank you too! I've promoted myself since that picture-

(Shameless repost here for those who have already seen it ;) )

TWOKAdm003.jpg

Kevin

Great uniform, and still my favorite canon Star Trek uniform. The only way I'd ever change it, is to add the TNG styling to it.

My first ever costume. The color is a tad off and I should have straightened the front lines more but I'm happy with it. Both sleeves are the same length but the one got pushed up.
done2u.png

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

My first ever costume. The color is a tad off and I should have straightened the front lines more but I'm happy with it. Both sleeves are the same length but the one got pushed up.
done2u.png

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

A TOS crewman's jumper! (Or penal colony uniform, in this case.) Cool- Nice work!

When did the Doctor let her use his sonic screwdriver?

You try and repair a tricorder with an optical pocket knife- then we'll see who borrows tools from passing Timelords...

Last edited:
Great pics. I am starting my TOS costume.. It will be a Red Shirt. Security. :) I just need to hunt down the correct pants and style of boots. anyone have inexpensive ideas besides tucking pants into boots? Or if their is a maker who would do a great job to replicate.

Great pics. I am starting my TOS costume.. It will be a Red Shirt. Security. :) I just need to hunt down the correct pants and style of boots. anyone have inexpensive ideas besides tucking pants into boots? Or if their is a maker who would do a great job to replicate.

Here's a place that has the pattern you need. I've ordered from them before with no problems.

Trek

Radioman

All these uniforms are fascinating.... :)

I really would like a decent Trek uniform, I have a couple of ill fitting shop bought ones.

TNG, a sort of Tasha Yar thing, but my hair's all wrong and I'm to dam tall for the jump suit
4828713644_bd818286cf_z.jpg

A Star Trek XI red dress I got from a fancy dress shop for fun, it's again, to short on me, to short to go out in.
4011782833_e6ea53cca9_z.jpg

I also have Blue TOS Skant dress which doesn't fit properly (what a surprise) and isn't very accurate but I think I can modify it a bit, but really one of these days I'm going to have to get the sewing machine out and make one for myself, or I perhaps I should just go with my body shape and do a Klingon.

I have an Anovos Science Officer dress. I love it! Unfortunately, I never could find the screen accurate boots. I'm the short Hobbit sized one in the front. :)

@iycis,

The boots you have aren't bad.

Maybe if you took them to a shoe-repair shop and had them take off 2 or 3 inches off the top?

I'll bet they'd look great. ;)

Dang everyone looks so kickass! I thought I shared this but didn't see it, so it can be a shameless repost if I did!

kirkrules.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Was that last year's Starfest? If so I may have run in to you, I was sporting my Voyager costume. I'll see if I can find a pic. Great costume by the way!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back