Sherlock Holmes props

Can anyone get me a HD screencap of the base unit? No googles of it to be found...I'm thinking of going old-school (period correct) with as much of it as possible so long as it can fit relatively within the original prop specs.

I enjoy the films as well. I read all of Sir Doyle's Holmes stories and honestly believe Downey plays a more accurate Holmes than I've ever seen on screen. Though I admit I do have a soft spot for Basil Rothbone.

The hat I bet Penman could make easily....I loved the hat, and his entire style in this movie. Sadly, I think there was enough complaints and that explains why the second movie he was wearing more traditional clothes. Hat entirely gone.... :-(

I love his pipes in both movies, this one and the semi-church warden he uses in the sequel.

the lock picking tool kit and even the riding crop are awesome. I looked for an old fashioned leather riding crop but only found modern ones. I'm sure one is out there.

Hoenstly, I want his entire set from 221B Baker street.....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back