Sharing: Private Collection of Screen Used and HERO PROPS! now with my collection!!

Re: Sharing: Private Collection of Screen Used and HERO PROPS! now with my collection

Thanks for the kind words guys!

OK, I will take more pics soon.

as for the BOZO mask, that is the Joker Bank Heist mask made by a former rpf'er. It is perfect.

Not sure I want to sell it tho.

PM me with a BIG offer.
Tom

Re: Sharing: Private Collection of Screen Used and HERO PROPS! now with my collection

Thanks again for sharing the photos! I had not seen most of those! Very very cool of you man!

Hey Nice GLider!

If you are missing a part. Let me know!

I have the production castings molded.

Here is my build up from those castings.

gg2.jpg

gg1.jpg

OMG Not to highjack the thread or anything, but do you have any extra casts of the that glider, i've always wanted one, dident have the cash when ubo put them out and havent found one anywhere since!!!

Hello,
I am now the curator of a private collection of screen used and HERO PROPS!
They are NOT for sale in any way. They are amazing to look at and play with.

The owner shall not be know as I agreed with him.
But I asked if I can share in person and here, he agreed.

I will be posting items that in my opinion are amazing and 99%
screen used heros!!

I DO NOT OWN THESE.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT PART II
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=68037&highlight=sharing+private+collection
AFTER YOU LOOK HERE!

Screen used Robo Cop gun, Lost In Space Full Costumesm Starship Trropers, Titanic and X-files and SPIDERMAN GREEN GOBLIN SURFBOARD MINTUATURE more!

I can easily field questions about the prop itself and can take pics.

The BIG cannon gun was confirmed here Judge Dredd!
friggen huge! almost 4 feet long!!

Gold tooth cap? Transmitter? What movie?
Beautiful aluminum Deadly hypo with springs inside and big needle! Engraved aluminum numbers, starship Troopers?

When I saw the box of Spiderman, I freaked, it is missing one little sliver of the glider, havent found it anywhere, cross your fingers. it was broken but I fixed it right up. curious mostyle metal, about 12 " inches across, seperate bad full of different armor blades to use, metal hinges on wing tips ets.
a beauty.

Rubber machine gun Starship Troopers!
Judge Dredd screen used gun!
Robo Cop Screen used pistol
Icons Pulse Rifle
X-Files - The Screen Used Embyo Baby!!!!!!!!!!! He's sticky too!
and
LOST in Space - Screen worn Armor!!!!!

Here is the first set of pictures, YOU WON'T BELIEVE!
:eek:eek:eek:eek

Thank for looking and allowing me to share these treasures. and special thoughts and thanks to the owner for allowing me to share what I consider to be pieces of history.

Best Regards
Tom

Hey Tom,
I notice the crystal flower vases on the table. Are those a screen used prop(s) as well?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back