Shado mobile Imai kit

KevinD

Sr Member
I've built the Imai kit of the Shado mobile from UFO. If you remove the toy bits from it, it is a decent enough model. It's the size of the Dinky toy.
Immob1.jpg
Immob2.jpg
Immob3.jpg
Immob4.jpg
Immob6.jpg
Immob5.jpg
Immob7.jpg

Thanks. The kit has 4 large plastic wheels so that you can trundle it along. They needed to go and the gaps for them needed plugging. It was meant to fire missiles out of its headlights, so again, the bits needed removing and the gaps filled in. The tracks are fake to hide the toy wheels, so I needed to drill and file out all the plastic between the fake wheels, whilst not damaging the tracks!

That's a fantastic recreation which takes me back to my youth. I even managed to get the exclusive UFO poster after collecting all of the bubblegum cards which my teeth paid for. Great job.

That's a fantastic recreation which takes me back to my youth. I even managed to get the exclusive UFO poster after collecting all of the bubblegum cards which my teeth paid for. Great job.
Same here and I have the UFO book with all of the images that came with gums also (Stickers).(y)(y)

If I had the means, I would be moving on after some current Trek and Wars work to do a full line-up of C21 and Mike Trim vehicles, etc. Some of them are simply brilliant in design and execution The scale is damn near *always* blown in the photography and limits and such (er the nostalgia! rather) but the heart of them is so nice.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back