SeaQuest DSV props

The Propman.

SEAQUESTCOMMUNICATOR.jpg

Originally posted by The Propman@Jan 21 2006, 11:07 AM
Here is a shot from the show showing some of my props ..

The Propman.

SQPROPTABLE01.jpg

[snapback]1164419[/snapback]​

DANG ...... , could you possibly have any more PAL's

Here we have Lucas's computer from the season season first episode where Lucas goes to find Capt. Bridger at his home and then is asked to find the Seaquest.

The Propman.

LUCASPC01.jpg

Originally posted by The Propman@Jan 22 2006, 10:42 AM
Working second/3rd season VPAL.

The Propman.

VPAL01.jpg

[snapback]1165092[/snapback]​

As nice as the light up VPAL is, the Eagle poking its nose into shot is very nice too.

-Skyler101

wow, keep 'em coming.

Does anyone know the location of Lucas' Darwin... talk to... device? :p

I heard Brandis took it home after the show wrapped up, but where is it now?

Originally posted by Darbycrash@Jan 22 2006, 09:25 AM
Here is a couple of pieces I have.

seaquest.jpg

[snapback]1165143[/snapback]​

Nice VPAL from the first season. Kit or build it yourself? Also Propman, those are awesome-all from the show right? Keep it up-especially if you've got a SeaPOC in there.

SbsAgent

So you are the one who won those 'disks' on ebay recently. I have what must the the other set of those they were Lucas' music disks from the first season episode with Kelly Martin (cant recall the title now). I have the one with the band name 'Reciprocal Nuns'.
RN1.jpg

RN2.jpg

The Propman,

I see a little more of my work there- the Omni Pacific tickets from 'Destination Terminal', season 3.

That yellow device was from Brody's escape pod in 'Daggers', season 2.

Very nice collection of VPALs indeed.

Yes, the Vocorder (Dolphin talker) went to Brandis after the show. As I recall, the prop master Kurt Thoreson had to FedEx it to him when things wrapped up (the cast was long gone when we were breaking down everything). We all thought he should have it. Who knows where it is now; My guess would be that his family (parents) have it.

Mark

Originally posted by Macrossmaster@Jan 22 2006, 07:36 PM
Keep it up-especially if you've got a SeaPOC in there.
[snapback]1165272[/snapback]​

In case you didn't visit my album, here are some pics of my SeaPOC:

Closed:
1474.jpg

Lid open:
21e0.jpg

1296.jpg

Full keypad open:
b110.jpg

This prop is equipped with a red LED indicator and a flourescent light-up screen. There is a tiny slide swith on the side that turns both on. The prop is exceptionally clean and well made- the only flaw is that the screen graphic is wrinkled and taped on with black electrical tape. I have wanted to fix it to make a nicer display, but since its an identifyable screen used piece, I haven't touched it. I'd love to get parts to make another one some day- perhaps somebody from Propper Effects still has the molds?

Mark

It sure is great to see more props out there . Keep up the great work . Here is a picture of my captains rings from the show.

Enjoy ..

The Propman.

CAPTAINSRINGSSEAQUEST.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back