SE-14R : What was the Base Gun originally?

history Hunter

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Have been doing some research on the SE-14. Can't figure out exactly what the base gun is. There are a lot of similarities with an MP40, but I can't figure it out. Anybody?

It is called a Rexim-Favor. Very hard to find.

Actually the SE-14C is based on a Rexim-Favor. I'm not sure if the R is the same as the C.

The Beast Must Die (1974)
Our hero uses it to hunt down a werewolf.
Peter Cushing has a small role.

Best replica of the SMG is by Morgan13, nothing better.
Beast Must Die, The framegrabs 05.png
Beast Must Die, The framegrabs 10.png

Sorry, bringing this back to the top. I would take the lead on this, but would need help from the community:

1) What is a good 3D metal printing service in the US
2) Does anybody have the most accurate print-files for this?

Feel free to contact me at craig@historyhunter.com.

Sorry, bringing this back to the top. I would take the lead on this, but would need help from the community:

1) What is a good 3D metal printing service in the US
2) Does anybody have the most accurate print-files for this?

Feel free to contact me at craig@historyhunter.com.

Still bringing this back to the top. I’d like to get a conversion kit for the Airsoft Glock 17 pistol, to build a heavy SE-44C (First Order Stormtrooper Pistol). Would also love to see a metal SE-14. Does anybody have leads on someone who can help?

It having been a year… any movement on this project? :)
Hi, well, things never go like I intend them to go and I have been too busy this year with other things and in particulkar my Barbican sabers run. Since this blaster is so popular and no one did it before, with every month that goes by, I'm always worried that if I start it, someone will come and finish it before me. It happened with the scout trooper blaster a few months back, it was supposed to be my next project and I was working on this for 2 years here and there already, never done before in metal, but suddently there was two other persons going to do it as well. I had finished my accurate 3D model for this, well advanced on prototyping and bought almost 50% of the aluminium needed for the run and I sadly have to drop it. Those are huge losses for me and it would be even worse if I did the same for the SE14.
With such a complex project, If I started it and someone finished it before me, being such a small one man opperation, I can say goodbye to basically a year of income, so it is very scary to me.
So yeah, sorry, I don't know! it can be difficult to organize projects like this, even though I swear that I would love to do it and already worked quite a bit on the pre-production for this.

Hi, well, things never go like I intend them to go and I have been too busy this year with other things and in particulkar my Barbican sabers run. Since this blaster is so popular and no one did it before, with every month that goes by, I'm always worried that if I start it, someone will come and finish it before me. It happened with the scout trooper blaster a few months back, it was supposed to be my next project and I was working on this for 2 years here and there already, never done before in metal, but suddently there was two other persons going to do it as well. I had finished my accurate 3D model for this, well advanced on prototyping and bought almost 50% of the aluminium needed for the run and I sadly have to drop it. Those are huge losses for me and it would be even worse if I did the same for the SE14.
With such a complex project, If I started it and someone finished it before me, being such a small one man opperation, I can say goodbye to basically a year of income, so it is very scary to me.
So yeah, sorry, I don't know! it can be difficult to organize projects like this, even though I swear that I would love to do it and already worked quite a bit on the pre-production for this.
I‘d really like to see something like this being available in Europe. Crossing fingers this will happen soon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back