SDCC pictures of hot girls thread

Too funny-

6111601420_7f35890381_b.jpg

Anybody have a pic of the Batgirl that was posing with the UD Batman at their booth. I didn't have a camera on me to get a pic.

Those wondering how the body paint costumes got into the con, obviously haven't been to DragonCon. Those are a major step up from barricade/electical tape and bubble wrap.

Anyone else witness the near riot with the "girl scouts" a few years ago?

I've only seen pics of two "tape girls" who were attractive. Mostly they come across as desperate girls who are trying to get attention. Not hot at all to me.

To be fair, there's a level of dedication, attention to detail, nerdery, and actually covering everything up (with blue) that goes beyond the 99% nude chick with fake nipples covering her nipples.
As body-art goes, you gotta admire the work that went into the spots and shading.

Great pictures everyone, it's been awhile since I did cosplay and always enjoy those that take pictures. This weekend, if all goes well will change that at the Tokyo game show with a mix of regular and 3d photos of cosplay. A sample of my pictures have been that of Korean and Japanese models - RQDirect - racequeen photo archive

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back