Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Thanks guys! :D I'm still sanding away, sharpening the details and stuff!
I'm going to try to prime it tomorrow and show you what it looks like so far! :)

Been following your build... and even though I understand how you've made everything, I just don't understand how you've made everything :confused :confused really nice work, can't wait to see the end endo :thumbsup

Haha, thanks! I've had kind of a break from this project for a couple of days now, but hopefully I'll post some more progress tomorrow! ;)

i'm kinda convinced now that this is how Skynet will actually start, not via the military or private companies. Some fanboy builds a model robot. the next one builds it full size. the next one puts a chip in it to animate it a bit...
"hey RPF, here's my next project. i've got him walking around and he can recognise faces..."

i'm kinda convinced now that this is how Skynet will actually start, not via the military or private companies. Some fanboy builds a model robot. the next one builds it full size. the next one puts a chip in it to animate it a bit...
"hey RPF, here's my next project. i've got him walking around and he can recognise faces..."

Actually, that technology exists at the hobby level. As well as SkyNet <-[I posted this in a thread in the OT].

This is AMAZING!! If I hadn't seen the progress photos of the Skull, I might not have beleived it!! That is sensational!! Great work!! Symetry and lines are perfect!! Well done!! Can't wait to see more!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back