Scratch Built Studio Scale Snowspeeder FINISHED!!!

You've done an excellent job there Chris. You can be very proud of you're work. I often envy the guys around here that just wake up one day and decide to scratch their own models . I wish I had the time. This build is as good as any other on here if not better and the paintwork is just fantastic. Keep up the great work . Can't wait to see more of the SD.

Simon.

You've done an excellent job there Chris. You can be very proud of you're work. I often envy the guys around here that just wake up one day and decide to scratch their own models . I wish I had the time. This build is as good as any other on here if not better and the paintwork is just fantastic. Keep up the great work . Can't wait to see more of the SD.

Simon.

Thank you very much Simon. I hope I can be at the level of some of these other guys one day. I just really need to learn how to vaccu-form and cast. Ive had some guys offer to give me tips which is super cool. I will definitely hit them up when Im ready to try. Thank you again!

Wow, that looks really really amazingly good. Like, exactly like the actual ILM filming model....maybe better. Excellent work on the paint job...and everything else.

I'm blown away by this. I started searching the forum for a scratch built snowspeeder and found yours. I can't believe this is your first build and you didn't even use an airbrush on that puppy. Really fantastic job. Inspirational to all of us newbies to get out there and scratch build something.

I'm blown away by this. I started searching the forum for a scratch built snowspeeder and found yours. I can't believe this is your first build and you didn't even use an airbrush on that puppy. Really fantastic job. Inspirational to all of us newbies to get out there and scratch build something.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the great comments, And thanks Simon for your support!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back