Scammer Alert!!! - Daz71 -Mods please help

Hope this can be resolved in some way and a big thanks to robotsteve for trying to help those who have suffered with Darrens dealings.
Hopefully he takes the opportunity to make things right.

Surely if ya know who this guy is and you have paypal receipts for payment then the police could deal with this matter - afterall this guy has been fraudulent!

OK Guys,

I've heard back from Darren Harvey and he wants me to place this message up here for you all to see, Seems he's trying to do the right thing and pay you all back and return anything that belongs to the members here.

We'll have to wait and see if this pulls off but it's a start.

Hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel for you all.

I didn't want to be directly involved but I also don't like to see this kind of thing where members are being owed over along period and simply not hearing back or being blocked and so as I do know him I thoight , well I'd like to help if I can. so here goes, here's the message the from Daz71

Begin forward message :

Steve I have the money back now to give back
To
Paul Rinoza
Ken (Hellboy)
I have the the Thor head back and hands that I did for Joe Somerville
So I will send that out
Fully tracked and insured this week

I can't get onto the RPF

But can you put for me
A statement;

I would like to apologise
For the unprofessional way I have handled this situation which was due to very personal circumstances
The members involved will be reimbursed this week through PayPal.
One member Joe Somerville will receive the Thor head and hands I completed that I received back from the post office.
This will be fully tracked
And insured and all tracking information will be given

Once again I would like to apologise to the members for this situation

I'm not a scammer or fraudster...I just hit a very bad time in my life and was always going to sort this situation..I just didn't do it the right way

I love creating but last year and this year so far has taken its toll on me and I will no longer be sculpting

I hope the RPF continues to grow and it's members are not tarred by my actions

Looking forward to this and I really really appreciated Steve, you dont have to do this but you chose to chime in. You are the man Steve, I appreciated your help.

I hope things work out for you Captain Superman...from the sound of it sounds like Daz71 is living a deceptive life in the shadows. Hopefully his deception will come to a stop and will be unveiled.

Ok I hear he's started to pay folks back which is brilliant news!

Can everyone please confirm with me once you've got back what you're owed.

Thanks folks :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back