Sarlacc Pit (Work in progress)

jclinton

So here is what I have done on the pit thus far. I still have a lot of work to do and then I have to add the sand, figures ect..

IMG_0966.JPGIMG_0975.jpgIMG_0977.JPGIMG_0967.JPGIMG_0969.JPGIMG_0970.JPG

Awesome piece, What did you make the barge and skiff out of?

Thanks. The skiff is the actual toy from the original sarlacc pit set, as well as the figures. The bardge was made by someone else out of different light wood materials.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah!! Bring it on!! Love it!!! More please. :cool

Thanks a lot!! I am hoping to have it almost completed after this weekend. If so, I will take some better pics and post them up.

Hah, so true!

I noticed your foam cutting hand tools, did you make those?? What are you running them off of?

I got almost all of my foam cutting tools at Hotwirefoamfactory.com I also purchased the 3d scroll table from them. It comes with an adjustable control box so you can fine tune your heat for each tool. You can see all the options that they have on the site. You can purchase tools individually or as packages. I purchased an industrial hotknife from amazon I think.

I got almost all of my foam cutting tools at Hotwirefoamfactory.com I also purchased the 3d scroll table from them. It comes with an adjustable control box so you can fine tune your heat for each tool. You can see all the options that they have on the site. You can purchase tools individually or as packages. I purchased an industrial hotknife from amazon I think.

Great site, thank you for the tip!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back