San Diego Comic-Con 2015 SDCC

Hotels in the Comic Con hotel block go on sale tomorrow! Good luck everyone who will be trying to get a room.

Semi-resurrecting the thread, but are there any plans for people to get together while there? Am going in my Cap AoU suit, and it'd be fun to get at least a group photo...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Will be there as press for my youtube series for Star Wars fans. So if anyone is planning anything Star Wars related, lemme know! We'd love to get some footage of you.

So who's all going? I'll be there Thurs-Sunday.

Thurs: Rocketeer
Friday: Ghostbuster
Sat: Rocketeer
Sunday: no sure yet, maybe reg clothes or Ghostbuster.

- Jeff

So who's all going? I'll be there Thurs-Sunday.

Thurs: Rocketeer
Friday: Ghostbuster
Sat: Rocketeer
Sunday: no sure yet, maybe reg clothes or Ghostbuster.

- Jeff

Doing the Ghostbusters panel on Friday? The Mass Hysteria party at the Werewolf is going to be awesome again as well.

Friday - Loki for the "Avengers" group a whole bunch of us have put together, also for the Marvel shoot etc. and general shenanigans as well, by my understanding
Saturday - Winter Soldier, masked and fully loaded for bear with a friend (our Ultron on Friday) as Stealth Suit WS Cap

Thursday and Sunday - I still have yet to fully make up my mind on these....I am open to doubling-up in doing Loki and Winter an additional day, especially since I have certain prop variations on both to play with. ;) I did bring Callisto from "Xena", but really, Loki and WS have both been so successful I'm admittedly increasingly inclined to just keep it to them and have all the fun accordingly. ;) Incorrigible indeed am I-!

Anyone here got any extra floorspace? Me and a friend could use one for thurs-saturday and could split the cost with you. PM me a contact and we can meet up in person just so you know who we are

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back