San Diego Comic-Con 2014 SDCC

Was hoping to go to this on my first and probably only US trip with my two kids. Didn't stand a chance from rural Oz :(
Unfortunately flights are already booked, anyone got any movie/TV/Con related suggestions around mid to late July?

maybe next registration date...some of you guys should team up and try to purchase passes for each other....

maybe 2 years ago...i only needed 2 of the 4 registration spots...i got in and ask on here who needed tickets and purchase them

the person paypal me their ticket money and all was happy...

- - - Updated - - -

Was hoping to go to this on my first and probably only US trip with my two kids. Didn't stand a chance from rural Oz :(
Unfortunately flights are already booked, anyone got any movie/TV/Con related suggestions around mid to late July?

take them to disneyland...inside the innovations is a captain america and thor prop and interaction area

universal has a studio tour

wb and paramount is los angeles has studio tours as well

Sorry to hear that bro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although, without badges you can't enter any of the halls, panels, or the exhibit floor, there are plenty of other venues happening outside and across the convention as well as in the Gaslamp area. There's always kid friendly stuff across the Petco stadium (in 2013 not so kid friendly scary Zombie Run inside Petco at night, but across during the day they had Hello Kitty and video games, custom Superhero sports cars on display for free, and plenty of food trucks). In 2012, Warner Bros was promoting Dark Knight rises and had all the TV and movie Batmobiles on display for free across the Hilton. There's lots of cool freebies if you stop by those areas. I got a Mad Max game Tshirt last year for waiting in line to see the Interceptor Mad Max replica vehicle!

Disneyland on the days that you aren't doing stuff around San Diego is an okay option. But keep in mind that Disneyland is about an hour and a half to two hours away from San Diego. So it's not just a quick jaunt between the two locations and likely not something that you would do both of in the same day.

I recently learned that most of the friends that I typically hang out with there won't be going. So it'll be a weird con for me since it's always been about being there with my friends in the past.

How did people do with badges? The site didn't crash this year, but the random picking of who gets to buy badges seems to have left a lot of people I know out.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back