Saiyan Armor Progress (Update pg 3)

I believe the sculpt dried out or something? Not sure, I was into it as well. David does incredible work.

I'm still waiting on urethane for the scouter rubber outer trim. I'm also still tweaking how they'll actually stay on.
If you rotocast the piece in resin and maybe fill it with foam, you could make a little hook type ear attachment, much like headphones and bluetooth headsets!

Dude hasn't posted any responses in God knows how long...:facepalm

Doubt he'll finish.

It's too bad about that. It was some impressive looking armor. I've got my own custom super saiyan hair (foam can do so many things) and this making me wonder what I can make to work with that.

I bet you could make some decent armor from EVA foam. Only issue might be how big those shoulder pieces/curves are. I guess I have something else to add to my to-make list.

I have always wanted to be a Super Saiyan warrior for Halloween but I never got around to it but anyways Great Job!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back