Rogue One - Lyra Erso Blaster

AnthonyD2199

I haven't seen much reference or fan makes of this Blaster from Rogue One, It's the Blaster that Lyra has in the Opening Scene, it's never really seen clearly but thanks to Phil Szostak who posted Concept Art of it on Twitter it's an Oversized version of the EC-17 Blaster used by Scout Troopers in ROTJ. looking at screencaps it looks like it was essentially unchanged from concept to prop except for the front barrel and maybe the part where the handguard connects to the main body.

1645973534420.png
1645973585079.png

Is there anyone who has made this or plans to in the future?

That concept art is great, thanks for posting it!

This blaster was also used in Solo by Val and the Patrol Troopers, but there’s barely any info on it. The only clear photo I’ve seen is from the databank entry in the last post here:

I mean, it kinda looks like the same scale as the OG Kenner version, but with better grip frame. I almost wonder if the prop started as a scan of the toy and was modded along the way.

It may have served as some inspiration, the shapes aren't that complex I don't think it'd be hard to replicate the main problem is that there's just no good reference for the left side of the blaster!, the scope may be good for getting the scale.

The nozzle/emitter/barrel looks like a nerf to my eye. Maybe not quite as wide, and I don’t know if it was released before or after the movie

The nerf is certainly closer to this version than it is the the scout blaster

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back