Ripley Power Loader Straps?

mikesprops

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey RPF,

Does any one know what the correct straps for Ripley's Power Loader are? Or is there a thread out there I'm missing with this information?

My notes say the PL uses a "Luke brand racing harness, only modified to remove the logos on the straps and center of the rotary-style buckle", and image search seems to support that. There looks to be a set with the correct buckle and in the proper blue on eBay right now. Straps on the eBay auction look to be a different stitch pattern, sorry, it may have been a different year using the same hardware.

My notes say the PL uses a "Luke brand racing harness, only modified to remove the logos on the straps and center of the rotary-style buckle", and image search seems to support that. There looks to be a set with the correct buckle and in the proper blue on eBay right now. Straps on the eBay auction look to be a different stitch pattern, sorry, it may have been a different year using the same hardware.
Brilliant, thanks mate. Just the answer I was looking for. It's no problem if they aren't available right now. I'm happy to spend a few years searching.

Hey RPF,

Does any one know what the correct straps for Ripley's Power Loader are? Or is there a thread out there I'm missing with this information?
I found a close match - Seat Belt 5 Point Racing Harness Quick Release Track / Race / Drift Car BLUE | eBay

273021646_387723219832825_5691149961744293296_n.jpg
272901333_387723309832816_6530761612345240710_n.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I've got my build here - Aliens Power Loader - 1:1 Build

Hope That Helps you :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back