RinzlerTron's Halloween 2013 Costume Contest Entry Corvo Attano (Dishonored)

Well, today as I was looking at my mask, I noticed that it had a problem... the jaw part was inaccurate where the two jaw pieces met in the middle...
So with a little apoxie sculpt, that is now fixed, but It will have to be painted (possible sanded) in that one area tomorrow... Gotta be really careful when painting it to make sure It all blends in to the rest of the paint job, and I also have to make sure not to get any paint on the mask where it doesn't belong.....

Oh my gosh ahhhh your stuff is so amazing? Corvo is a pretty high-level costume, and you're rocking it! :D

Thank you so much!!!
Well, new update guys!
My right jaw was practically completely inaccurate..... So I fixed that... and I also put in the blue glass piece for the eye...
Here's a few pictures to show what else has been accomplished... I think fixing the jaw has made a huge difference:

I found this today during morning trolling hour, even though you're mostly done I thought it could be useful. lr9anJt.gif

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n134/timster985/lr9anJt.gif

I found this today during morning trolling hour, even though you're mostly done I thought it could be useful.View attachment 245423

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n134/timster985/lr9anJt.gif

Thanks man, that's really thoughtful of you to post that here :)! Unfortunately, believe it or not that mask is completely different than the mask I have made....
This is the mask I'm making (the in-game mask):

This is the mask like the one above....

As you can see, there are some things that are really different....
My question is... why the heck is there no continuity between the in-game mask and the front cover/promotional mask (the one you posted)?

Ah i see! Thanks for the heads up! :D

View attachment 245429

Not a problem man, It confused me when I was getting reference pictures... you have no idea how many times I had to re-do sections because I realized I was using a wrong reference picture... it was not fun -_-
Btw, totally hope I didn't come across as a "know-it-all" because I really wasn't meaning to be haha.

Last edited:
Now you just need to wrangle up a few dozen rats for your photoshoot. :)

I am very tempted to eventually have someone photoshop a horde of rats into one of my pictures lol ;)

here's the rest of the pictures from the shoot btw guys!

The hood was a little off balance in a few of these pictures, since the hood is a separate piece.

And for anyone curious, here is the mold for the mask and the pouches on the belt. The Bone charm mold tore... which was disappointing.. so I don't have any pictures of it. The belt was created using an old belt that I found, cutting it shorter, using pleather and leather to add details, and then making the pouches out of fiberglass and attaching them.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back