Revolution

Ive been watching it, it's interesting but not sure which direction they are going to take it yet. They got a few different story lines going so kinda hard to tell just my opinion, but I am curious to find out what the true intentions of the Patriots is.

I'm probably the only one still watching.

Please tell me they aren't going to end this with a , "it was all a dream' thing...

Thoughts?

I'm still watching but I feel that they've kind of jumped the shark this season but I like (looking at) Charlie so I still watch it, plus I'm curious to see where they end up going with the show.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I'm probably the only one still watching.

Please tell me they aren't going to end this with a , "it was all a dream' thing...

Thoughts?
He's either having a weird dream or the nanobots are messing with his mind to trick him into fixing things.

He's either having a weird dream or the nanobots are messing with his mind to trick him into fixing things.
yeah.

The show is dragging. Some of the "plot twists" and "cliffhanger endings" seem contrived, cliched or just unnecessary.

My wife is a little more into it than I am but it's our bonding hour so I'm obliged to watch.

I'm not too bummed out.

I've watched it from the start, but every week i see the "previously-on..." and realise i'd forgotten nearly everything. Not a good sign for a show.......or i guess it could be alzheimers....

Rich

Sucks to hear that they ended on a cliffhanger, would have liked to seen a solid ending to what was once a decent show. Oh well, it's Fox, what do you expect.

You know, it would be nice if one of these days the various networks would be decent about giving shows a decent amount of notice before canceling them so that they can write a decent ending for them instead of telling them only when it's too late and shooting has already started on the last episode.

By season two it was obvious the show's formula was about how to concoct the next cliffhanger without any regard for structure of a cohesive long arc.
It's as if a committee of writers in a room started with the premise/hook and then, each week, would just think, how can we surprise our audience now? Can we bring back any characters? What if he has a son? ... etc.
It was a soap opera.

Of course the "lesson" learned by the studio was the erratic schedule ... they'd never think to fault the writing because they don't know how to objectively address any factor that can't be quantified, nor would anyone dare to implicate creators when the audience can be blamed.

By season two it was obvious the show's formula was about how to concoct the next cliffhanger without any regard for structure of a cohesive long arc.
It's as if a committee of writers in a room started with the premise/hook and then, each week, would just think, how can we surprise our audience now? Can we bring back any characters? What if he has a son? ... etc.
It was a soap opera.

Of course the "lesson" learned by the studio was the erratic schedule ... they'd never think to fault the writing because they don't know how to objectively address any factor that can't be quantified, nor would anyone dare to implicate creators when the audience can be blamed.
I agree, every episode was a cliffhanger and it got to the point I started thinking, "OK, how are they going to try to get us on the edge of our seats next week?" And I am so tired of shows ending the season on a cliffhanger only to be cancelled. It really isn't necessary. Instead they could have commercials over the summer that act as cliffhangers. The bit at the end where Aaron's wife tells them something could have been left out and sometime over the summer they could have made that and some of the other scenes that followed into commercials.

Overall a decent ending, not great but not bad either. I'd like to see a proper ending for the show though and hopefully somebody, like maybe Dark Horse, will pick up the rights and finish the show off in comic book form. I think that there's still 1 or 2 seasons worth of decent stories left in the series and comics would be a great way to wrap the show up, either that or a mini-series but I'd see a comic as more likely.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back