Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

Check out the length of Ripley's straps here, when she's crawling into the vent after Newt (~ 58 min, SE/DC). It looks full length and rounded to me, but I might be wrong. Nice shot of the sole, though.

Attachments

• shot0003.jpg
    shot0003.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 98
I picked up a pair of the Hi's 23cm for 220 euro from that site. Since no one was grabbing them, I said I'd pick them up. Was a price I couldn't let go of. I think the 23cm is a size 5.5 US women's size. There's also a 24cm on the site at the moment, but I don't think the price is as good as the 23

I wish I was the same. Been wearing all-stars for like the last 20 years :D trainers/runners just don't feel right for me at this stage sadly! Maybe the mids will get a day out… someday… :(

interesting, anybody have more info. Does this mean they will get reissued and maybe produced in higher numbers and only mid tops?

I dunno. Ideally, yes, they'd be there because Reebok / Fox is advertising the fact that they're going to be mass produced and for sale soon.

Alternatively, they could simply be an example of previous 'successful' licensing for people to gawk at.

Does anyone have photos of how they look unstrapped? I'd like to see full detail, all i can find are display photos and none show the inside or under the straps

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back