Red Hood Build

Couple of Red Hood shots from DragonCon 2011. I did get the fight with Batman, but wish I could have gotten a few more. I may work on that for next year.

No fogging problems due to the lenses being backset a bit. It was almost impossible to notice unless you were at a perfect angle with a good flash. It fit the model very well and turned out really well. I'm pleased. We'll continue to upgrade the suit for next year with proper shirt, neck seal and boots.

No fogging problems due to the lenses being backset a bit. It was almost impossible to notice unless you were at a perfect angle with a good flash. It fit the model very well and turned out really well. I'm pleased. We'll continue to upgrade the suit for next year with proper shirt, neck seal and boots.

That's smart backsetting the lenses. I probably us a little bit of black mesh hopefully it won't be that noticeable, as I want to be able to wear for a few hours at least.

I'd have to say the closest thing that would resemble the pants would be the 5.11 Tactical Pants. You can find em pretty cheap on ebay.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back