Proton Pack Attenuator Vintage Radioactive Indicator Part

Buy now for 29.95 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
Hey RPFer's This is a cool one, this listing is for a Vintage Aircraft Indicator that was used by Mr Adam Savage in the creation of his Proton Pack Attenuator. If you're looking to build your own this is the same original part that helps makes that fantastic piece look so great. Mr Savage referred to this part as "One of my great scores on eBay". Now you have the chance to do the same!
_1060436.JPG
_1060435.JPG

These were incredibly hard to find and I don't have many of them. The correct part for an Attenuator is the amber colour indicator, but I also happen to have some in green as well if you'd rather, just send me a message and I'll give you the colour you'd like.

I have them available in Amber and Green! Which according to the man himself are both cannon! So just send me a message and let me know which one you'd like when you place your order.

I've included photos of the part as well as a demonstration of it in an Attenuator that I've built. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me anything!

The part comes in three pieces, the front indicator, the rear mount and the bulb holder, which all screw together, the indicator can be used with just the rear mount. The rear bulb holder is not necessary but is included in case you feel the urge to use a vintage bulb*, but my advice would be to just stick an LED in there like I did.

They are £29.95 including postage to the UK. Elsewhere varies so e-mail me for a quote on postage if you're international.

_1060427.JPG
Thanks for looking!

Dimensions: H16mm x W19mm
With rear mount: H26mm
With bulb holder and rear mount: H50mm

*No bulb included.

Attachments

• _1060438.JPG
    _1060438.JPG
    291.7 KB · Views: 52
  • _1060443.JPG
    _1060443.JPG
    364.7 KB · Views: 1,050
  • _1060444.JPG
    _1060444.JPG
    297.6 KB · Views: 5,897
Last edited:
OMG this makes me so happy to see this. If consulted, I'd opine that any other color these come in is just as canon as yellow.
If you have one of these in your pack and are at one of my cons this year come on by my table! Events — Tested
Sir! It makes me even happier to see you reply to this. I loved your Attenuator so much I knew I had to hunt this part down. If you were coming to a con in the UK I'd be straight down to visit.

Thank you for all your great work, I wouldn't be covered in acrylic paint, searching eBay for weird aircraft parts if it weren't for you.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back