PropShop announces TFA Props!

To each there own !
i have two of these awesome props and think they are amazing !
i will buy moreView attachment 1097174 as they fall in my path .
Hello, I'm curious as to what number your vader helmet is? I just purchased the PropShop melted Vader and Poe Dameron X wing helmet at an estate sale. The vader is #46 of 500 supposedly made. Cannot find any info on the Poe helmet as far as numbers produced. Both are beautiful pieces.
20200128_153007_resized.jpg
20200128_152732_resized.jpg
20200128_152750_resized.jpg
Screenshot_20200201-075416(1)~2.png

Last edited:
That is so awesome! The Poe helmet is spectacular. What a great fine.
I wish that I had purchased the Kylo Ren lightsaber along with the Rey. I would be too tempted to wear the helmets
Hello, I'm curious as to what number your vader helmet is? I just purchased the PropShop melted Vader and Poe Dameron X wing helmet at an estate sale. The vader is #46 of 500 supposedly made. Cannot find any info on the Poe helmet as far as numbers produced. Both are beautiful pieces.

Wow nice finds! I keep hoping I'll find the Rey saber at some sale lol.
You never know, they may show up where you least expect :)
That is so awesome! The Poe helmet is spectacular. What a great fine.
I wish that I had purchased the Kylo Ren lightsaber along with the Rey. I would be too tempted to wear the helmets
Thank you. The melted Vader has the cool factor but the color and detail of the Poe helmet sets it apart for me, a real work of art!

Wow Awesome Score!
My Melted Vader is #53 “I think” and Finn is #37
And I believe the only two limited and numbered edition pieces they made were the Melted Vader and Finn props. Supposedly they were to make 500 of each, but I have never heard a number over 70 something .

Wow Awesome Score!
My Melted Vader is #53 “I think” and Finn is #37
And I believe the only two limited and numbered edition pieces they made were the Melted Vader and Finn props. Supposedly they were to make 500 of each, but I have never heard a number over 70 something .
Very cool! Your display looks great, I need a cabinet like that for these to keep the dust off.

Any idea of a price for the propshop box?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200309-212536_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-212536_Facebook.jpg
    637.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20200309-212541_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-212541_Facebook.jpg
    893.2 KB · Views: 129
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back