Star Wars Princess Leia ROTJ Endor Blaster

Sold for 175 USD
This is a HEAVILY modified Rubies Princess Leia ANH Blaster. This has been converted into the Endor blaster she used in Return of the Jedi. This has been split, filled with metal washers/ bolts and epoxy to give it weight, then reassembled with any gaps filled/ sanded and made as seamless as I could get it. The barrel has been cut down and an aluminum rod is secured to reinforce it/ add weight. It feels great in the hand with the grip being very ergonomic and the weight makes it feel like a real pistol. This has been wet sanded many times to give it a smooth finish which better simulates the metal of a real firearm.

The muzzle is built from stacked washers, epoxy, and paint. The front sight has been built up, and styrene "knurling" has been added to the top with a real flathead screw inserted into the side. A small safety detail has been added next to the trigger and nestled at the corner of the grip and the top of the barrel has "knurled" details sculpted into the plastic along with a metal pin inserted into the side of the rear sight . Replica cylinders from Todd's Costumes have been cut and added to this for the barrel detail and the side bumpers are hand sculpted from ABS and glued to the sides behind the cylinders.

A screw and spring have been added to the trigger guard. The hammer has been built out and the "adjustment" knob on the rear sight has markings sculpted/ stamped into it. This has been painted a satin/ flat black with the grips painted in a semi gloss to simulate the injection molded grips of the original pistol which give it just enough contrast to prevent it from looking like a toy. Semi gloss coats were added to other sections to give it more dimension and silver highlights make some of the finer details pop. Fine "scratches" are simulated with silver paint, or genuine marks from handling.

You can see details of this build/ as well as a full write up on it here to see how extensive the labor was on this pistol:

Price includes PP fees and SHIPPING ONLY WITHIN THE U.S. due to strict firearms/ replica laws.

20240415_134706.jpg
20240415_134421.jpg
20240415_134405.jpg
20240415_134159.jpg
20240415_134008.jpg
20240415_114825.jpg

I'm interested in trading this for money if you've got it? :lol:

In all sincerity though, I really do appreciate the offer, but I'm only looking to sell at this time. Thank you for reaching out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back