Question Post count never goes up (answered)

Do Off-Topic Posts Count?

I've been noticing that my "post counter" isn't registering on all of my posts. (duplicate numbers ie: 140, 141, 142, 142, 143, 143, 144, 145, 145, 146)
Is it the "off-topic" ones that aren't counted?
or am I just paranoid...
has Matt Munson 'hijacked' my numbers?:eek

Re: Post count never goes up

For me, OT could go away tomorrow and it would be weeks before I even noticed ;)

That's what the Replica Costumes Forum is like to me. In fact I just looked and saw there was a Movie Forum. :confused Never saw that before.

I can see why the OT doesn't increase your post count. The only real thing that place is good for is to find out who you really don't like on this site. :lol

FB

Why is my post count not increasing?

It seems to be stuck on 31 in my posted avatar box info when my account info shows 47?

Re: Why is my post count not increasing?

Posts in the Junkyard and OT Forum do not count. Perhaps your other posts were made in there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread merged with existing asked and answered thread... and I see that I am no longer a HERO. :( :lol

looks like I gotta make more random posts so I can buy from the Junkyard...
oh well...

looks like I gotta make more random posts so I can buy from the Junkyard...
oh well...
You can still PM the seller that you want to buy from even if you can't post there yet. I did that myself. As long as you're just buying something it shouldn't be a problem. (Probably not a good idea to make 'random' posts just to be able to post in the Junkyard.)

You can still PM the seller that you want to buy from even if you can't post there yet. I did that myself. As long as you're just buying something it shouldn't be a problem. (Probably not a good idea to make 'random' posts just to be able to post in the Junkyard.)

Definately not a good idea you're correct, it's what is known as spamming.
Although it's pretty clear thats all he's here for, member since 2009 made 2 posts :unsure

Has anyone else noticed the post count issue?

I've posted about a dozen times since them move back but the counter is stuck. I thought it was just me but I followed a post of the same person and their count is stuck as well. This could be the Patron silver talking...
Will

Re: Has anyone else noticed the post count issue?

It looks like you've mostly been posting in the OT board. Posts here don't count towards your post count.

-Nick

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back