Pokemon GO

I also mostly get the 5km eggs, it seems like there are only "slots" for one 2km and one 10km egg and even those slots are half the time occupied with 5km eggs. As I only have one blue incubator (which I got this morning with level 25), I don't see me hatching 9 10km at the same time ;) And since the mileage is also corrupted in a way that it doesn't count in real time (it increased in 200 to 500m steps, so often the egg hatches a few hundred meters after the actual point where the limit was reached. Same with the buddies, but they continue counting, so this isn't a real problem, but for the eggs it is since I can't start hatching a new egg until the additional distance is walked.)

I actually wonder if those mileage counter problem might be a unit problem, maybe it displays km but counts in miles or something like this... :/

Amazon reviews of the Pokemon Go Plus device say the counter works more accurate with the device though... :/

I did some tests about the counter myself though. A few dayst In the morning I didn't stop while in catching mode and continued walking. When i headed back home in the evening, I did only move while I was in the map mode since I had the suspecion the counter only worked in map mode. But both walks led to ~ 3,5km instead of the 5 (that both Google Maps and Apple Health suggest for the route I walk).

Oh well... :rolleyes

hey buddy i too have noticed the walking counter for eggs and buddy system is broken too!!

i tested this with my girlfriend's iwatch. to hatch a 2k egg took me a little over 3k!!!

something's gotta be done about that

It's very broken. But not only that, but the game shuts off after just a couple of minutes of not actively touching the screen and something I notice this morning, all of the settings, no matter what you set them to, reset after a day or two. I turn off the music and turn on the battery saver and I have to keep resetting those every couple of days.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back