Pepcowboy Ironman Files

Is there a specific reason I cant open the gemini in pepakura designer? It opens in viewer but designer cant find the file. I just want to be able to scale it so it fits

Is there a specific reason I cant open the gemini in pepakura designer? It opens in viewer but designer cant find the file. I just want to be able to scale it so it fits

I just opened up the paper files in designer just fine. Could be a problem on your computer maybe?

how can I do hammerhead armor in paper pdo

Might not be unfolded for paper (not sure if it is or not). Give unfolding it yourself a try, this way you can set up the unfold to your exact liking.

HiCan
You tell me how to scale this armors for 185cm? In Gemini armor from paper you give some scale for all sizes. Can I use this scales numbers for rest of armors?

Re: Mark 37 Hammerhead FULL suit

pepcowboy... any chance when making these started with a certain height ppl can go by? awesome job btw :thumbsup

Re: Mark 37 Hammerhead FULL suit

I got someone working on them as we speak :) and he's also working on red snappers files in paper also I have the chest in paper for the snapper at the min but im not releasing them till its completed :)
Wondering how those paper files are coming on the red snapper? Are they complete?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back