Pepakura Scout Trooper helmet....done!!

Re: pep bikerscout helmet pics

here is a slight update on what i have done ...still have a couple more decals to do and the lense ...then inside padding

5187-image-275.jpg

5188-image-272.jpg

stunning! The talent in this place never ceases to amaze me.... Are you going to try and tackle the rest of the suit?

cheers

O_O I am speechless... the last thing I would have thought this was made from would be pep... absolutely stunning!!! Soooo smoooth! I have a soft spot for bikers and not only is this the best scratch built TB helmet I've ever seen... but probably the best pep star wars related item I've ever seen!!!

I do believe i can say it is finished....just did some final details on the outside and padding on the inside. Now the question is...do the rest of the costume or start something else!

5322-image-279.jpg

5323-image-284.jpg

5324-image-281.jpg

5325-image-289.jpg

5326-image-287.jpg

Looks great. Regarding the costume it's really up to you. Do you want the whole costume or need another challenge?

well if you are willing, I'd like to commission you to finish up the pep I have of this helmet. :D not the stickers or anything, but just the bondoing and stuff.

Really, amazing job though.

I'd like to help but it wouldn't be worth it to send something out to get that done..unless it wasn't too far away. I will gladly give you advice on how to do certain things. I have looked through a lot of threads on here and at a lot of pictures and the problem people are having with their filler/bondo work is what they are using and how they apply it. If you buy "bondo" you get what you pay for (goes for alot of things) and yes it is cheaper but not always. I work in autobody so yes i have access to alot of products..filler being one of them. If you can find a autobody/industrial supplies store ask for a gold bodyfiller. 3M is a good brand. When applying filler...the smoother you put it on the easier the sanding. I hope i haven't confused or lost anyone here. If something here doesn't make sense i apologize...just ask and i'll do my best to explain.

Thanks, that's actually really helpful and explains a lot of the problems I have with the Bondo on Sharkhead's Iron Man helmet.

Hate to revive a old thread but here's the file for anyone that want's to use it. I just recently started making the files for the rest of the suit. If you think the helmet has detail wait till you see the rest of it. I can't say for sure but I definatly hope your helmet will be 501st approved.

Scout Helmet

Hey Vagabond let me know when you get the rest of the suit done....once winter comes might need a project (can't say i'll get it done 4 sure).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back