Pepakura Phase 2 Clone Trooper bucket and armor WIP (UPDATE 7/16) Armor pep files

Dude you never seem to dissapoint. I can't wait to build this pep!!!!
Thanks, I try. There are more pep files and sets of armor I'm working on now that will be released later. I thought since we have great Iron Man and Halo pep files, why shouldn't we have great Star Wars pep files?

Ive seen some people use gasoline with sand mixed together than applied on the helmet before the final paint. Than just wipe the vasoline off with a paper towel and clear coat it. It gives a very genuine look of wear. Give it a shot and let me know what you think, and I also look forward to building this bucket as well. :3

Fierfek how is this build coming along, let me know if you wanna sell it when your done, what pep file are you using for this build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feirfek, does the CDR Bly pep by MATRIXSKULL sized correctly, it is showing H350 W284 D316, I am looking at starting this one.

Feirfek, does the CDR Bly pep by MATRIXSKULL sized correctly, it is showing H350 W284 D316, I am looking at starting this one.
No, the helmet is scaled too big, set the height to 330mm for master replica dimensions. I haven't worked on this helmet for a while, and probably won't start up again until I get a heat gun. When I finish this helmet I probably will build a new one, because I'm not too satisfied with how its going.

No, the helmet is scaled too big, set the height to 330mm for master replica dimensions. I haven't worked on this helmet for a while, and probably won't start up again until I get a heat gun. When I finish this helmet I probably will build a new one, because I'm not too satisfied with how its going.
whats wrong with it, it looks good from here, also do you have the password for the bly helmet?

Re: Pepakura Phase 2 Clone Trooper bucket and armo

its nice to see your physical builds after seeing the pep files you created.

looking good Fierfek, you've got a fair few peps to build ;)

does "501st acceptable helmets" mean exactly what it sounds like?

(we will only let you in if you buy it from us... hahaa sounds like the religious technique.)

i personally prefer building than buying, its like when they make a samurai sword, they say prayer like well wishes while folding the steel trapping the good spirit within the blade.

its a romantic notion yet the bond between man and steel/helmet will be a stronger one.

its nice to see your physical builds after seeing the pep files you created.
Yeah, I'm still working on restocking materials and getting time set aside to finish some of my projects. There still are a lot of models in the works though.

I've looked at your files in pepekura viewer and I can't figure out how to resize it to 330mm for printing, do you have any suggestions?

hi guys is it possible that ANYONE can pass me the macro file for a clone commander binoculars for Pepakura ... thanks

Anybody know where I can download the file in the appropriate 330mm height? No pepekura viewer I've found so far will let me resize the image before printing.

Hi Fierfek ! My name is Pedro and I'm from Brazil. Your job on the Clone files are amazing, and I've started do build my own armor. But I need the gaunglets and the shoulders files, could you send them to me, please ? My email is anaped.pedro@gmail.com. Thanks a lot !

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back