Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Nice finds! You midwest guys have it way easier than us here on the west coast when it comes to barn finds like that. Try and save that skiptooth chain, it's worth a good 50 bucks alone.

Ya... The chain broke getting it off but I have a couple already. There wasn't a moving part on the bike. It was like it was in the bottom of a river! Haha! But I already got it torn down. I will keep you all updated on the mock up.... Been getting a lot of parts lately in the mail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blasted the Super Rocket Ray at work today... Looks much better! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398806555.745945.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a light..... I took all the insides out of it and what was left of the lens. I plan on doing a LED conversion on it. I am not sure why it doesn't have the visor on it? I thought I would tack one on it before I take it in for chrome. There is a place here in town that does the painted chrome called Alternative Chrome Creations. I was thinking of having them do my bags and tank parts too. (That is when I get them built!) They do colored chrome too.... Pretty cool!!

1483342_670597909656966_1720759392_n.jpg

was that a super rocket ray horn or light? The bezel is usually chrome and has a slight hood.

Delta also made the Super Rocket Ray with the rounded bezel. I have one that i bought that was the Buck Rodgers edition. Started collecting these at one point. I just thought they were cool.

Attachments

• photo 1-14resized.jpg
    photo 1-14resized.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 79
  • photo 2-15resized.jpg
    photo 2-15resized.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 79
I don't know if anyone is in need of these but I now have a couple extra tiger siren brackets. One is stainless with a vent cut out for the siren and the other is more like screen used made from cold roll steel with an aluminum lower plate. They are $40 plus fees shipped in the US.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399210888.562848.jpg

Droidboy, just fyi posting things for sale outside of the classifieds is a violation of the forum guidelines. (Not that I'm telling, lol.)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back