Paul

another good movie reference was the warehouse from Raiders ..I was the only one who laughed at that part.

Great movie I enjoyed it alot.

Just saw it. Laughed out loud two times during the whole movie. A big let down. I was actually quite bored with it by half way through. The wife couldn't wait till it ended, she thought it was way too long....

it was pretty funny - better than I thought.

How soon until that drawing of Paul "flippin' da bird" surfaces in our paper props section? lol

^ Especially Nick. :p Loved their appearance on Top Gear last season when Simon commented on his weight and Nick said, "My leg weighs that much."

Okay, firstly, I apologize for the necro-post, but the hubby and I just watched this tonight and I absolutely LOVED it!

Simon and Nick have never failed to entertain, but I have to say this movie FAR exceeded my expectations. It was such a love letter to geekdom and I was laughing from start to finish!

Went to see it on my Birthday last year and it is a great little film. I've got the blu sitting next to me just now screaming to be watched.

Paul

Just saw this a few nights ago. I thought it was hilarious. I loved all of the pop-culture references. I had mixed feelings about it at first, and I too thought Seth Rogen's voice would take away from the film, but it didn't. I really enjoyed it. Probably not one I could watch over and over, but it's definitely worth a view or two.

Wow..........I am in the minority on this one, BIG TIME.

I thought Paul was a complete and utter waste of time (I was actually surprised I didn't turn it off) -I had thought it would be a good premise AND I'm a big fan of Simon and Nick too!

I can't help but feel like all the love for this movie by many of you is simply based off of the fact that there were a lot of references to other sci fi flicks thrown in. That certainly isn't enough to carry a flick for me (even a goofy 'popcorn' one), and I thought the references weren't particularly clever or subtle.

Sorry guys and gals, but if I didn't pay a paltry buck at Redbox for this, I'd have been asking for my money back. :confused Eh, to each his/her own!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back