Parks Sabers

They don't both line up with the ESB, just the set towards the end, the set towards the middle has 7 holes to attach ANH grips. I agree, I don't like this at all.

I did not notice until it was mentioned, damm. Will have to whait until I receive it if at least they get covered with the opposite grips.

Not covered by the clamp, covered by the grips. If they were covered by the clamp there would be no point to drilling 7 holes there for the ANH grips.
Fair enough. Not having a graflex to reference, is the spacing for 6 vs 7 holes a big enough difference that the width of the tracks won't cover them? And actually, to that end, without screws on the ANH tracks, why bother drill in the first place? I might guess that there's a hidden screw to hold it to the clamp somewhere, justifying the additional holes?

Fair enough. Not having a graflex to reference, is the spacing for 6 vs 7 holes a big enough difference that the width of the tracks won't cover them? And actually, to that end, without screws on the ANH tracks, why bother drill in the first place? I might guess that there's a hidden screw to hold it to the clamp somewhere, justifying the additional holes?
I agree and that might be it. 5 more months to know.

How is Parks for ordering parts, not complete sabers. I need a couple parts to finish my Heiland Vader conversion. I just need the MPP clamp, button panel and grips. Is there another option out there?

How is Parks for ordering parts, not complete sabers. I need a couple parts to finish my Heiland Vader conversion. I just need the MPP clamp, button panel and grips. Is there another option out there?

I have personally not ordered from him before but with parts if they are in stock they say it's fast, you can try blast-tech he sells good quality products and has mpp parts.

I ordered parts over a year ago, still nothing, and no replies. I am in Australia, so it's hard to ring him. This fact prevented me from buying a ESB and MPP as I really wanted to hang them up crossbladed so they could be lit up like a lamp.

Romans run seems the way to go.

Yep. Last I emailed him (not too long ago) for some DL-44 parts, he said all he had left were grills. Then again, with better and more accurate stuff out there now, I can see how it'd be hard pressed to find a reason to still be open for business.

I ordered parts over a year ago, still nothing, and no replies. I am in Australia, so it's hard to ring him. This fact prevented me from buying a ESB and MPP as I really wanted to hang them up crossbladed so they could be lit up like a lamp.

Romans run seems the way to go.
Is romans making Graflex repros? since on their site I only see everything related to Obi-Wan Lightsaber.

Is romans making Graflex repros? since on their site I only see everything related to Obi-Wan Lightsaber.

Romans Empire is currently finalizing the costs for the run. But it appears to be a go. There is much interest from members here and I am sure elsewhere too. Not certain on the time frame.

Is it a coincidence, but a sith lord was played by a Ray Park, close, just add a 'S' for Sith. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

If you go to classifieds and project run, you will see Romans has posted a run for the Graflex.

Romans Empire is currently finalizing the costs for the run. But it appears to be a go. There is much interest from members here and I am sure elsewhere too. Not certain on the time frame.

If you go to classifieds and project run, you will see Romans has posted a run for the Graflex.

Found it, thanks; Hope the replica doesn't have any stampting, I don't think the one on TFA will have any even though it is said they purchased a lot of vintage graflex; It will make it more accurate.

Found it, thanks; Hope the replica doesn't have any stampting, I don't think the one on TFA will have any even though it is said they purchased a lot of vintage graflex; It will make it more accurate.

Oh, there will be stamping on Roman's AND the TFA one (I would be SHOCKED if there wasn't)

They wouldn't have gone for the vintage flashes just to take off what makes them unique.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back