PA Prop Party Sunday November 5th

We're probably looking at 15-20 people. Although; only a few have rsvp'd with what they're bringing. *ahem* ;) I'd be glad to have you there. :)

The party is only a few days away, looks like its going to be a good time with some cool props & peeps. I'll have a case of Yuengling & various sodas and some chip type snacks. Feel free to bring something along food/drink-wise if you want something besides aforementioned refreshments. There is a Ruby Tuesdays less than half a mile from the party so that is probably a good bet for dinner. If you're coming and haven't gotten a message from me with the party info email me at sethb6025@yahoo.com. If you are really last minute just look for the sign once you turn onto Oak Ridge Dr. (I'm putting a little "yard sale" style sign that says "prop party" out in front of the little building where the party is at.)

<div class='quotetop'>(Luke Warmwater @ Sep 21 2006, 11:40 AM) [snapback]1323974[/snapback]</div>
Dammit, that's Punkin Chunkin weekend. :angry

I'm a maybe right now.
[/b]

I'm a definite now. See you all there. I'll be bringing the usual array of sabers and blasters, including my real MG34.

See y'all tomorrow. :D I just picked up some refreshments & the key to the community room. Party starts at 12, feel free to take your time as I'll be parked in front of the big screen watching SW or Indy until anyone arrives. :p

Just got back from the party, and had a blast(er). Thanks again, Seth for throwing and hosting this great shindig. And you were more than generous giving us all Master Replica Millenium Falcons to take home. Can't wait for the one in the spring. And to everyone I met tonight, I sincerely enjoyed it, and found each of you to befascinating people. I look forward to meeting everyone again.

Thanks to everyone who came out; it was nice meeting or seeing all of you. Special thanks to Moffeaton for letting my son grift a couple resin goodies from him. :lol I have some pics to post, but technical difficulties will delay that until Friday. I hope to see everyone again soon, or at the next party in the spring. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back