Original ANH Stormtrooper helmet and Armor - Just the Facts

So did Fred West, fair enough he murdered and buried half of them in the basement but he had a family, like that has anything to do with a persons character.

Yeah I'm bewildered as to what having a family has to do with an individuals actions behavior and character... As you pointed out even mass murders have families doesn't negate their actions or make me hesitant to say what they did is/was wrong and condemn them for it in the least...

I dont argue with your opinion, just the way you behave.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree...

Well, my point was that he has a family that possibly doesnt have anything to do with any of this. A hate thread against AA is a thread against them aswell.

Hopefully this thread will return to its original topic, just the facts.

Well, my point was that he has a family that possibly doesnt have anything to do with any of this. A hate thread against AA is a thread against them aswell.

Oh please... :rolleyes

No one is blaming his family or attacking his family in the least for his actions, that is unless they are co-conspirators in his despicable behavior... And truth be told if AA's family is benefiting in any way shape or form, from his ill gotten gains and claims, doesn't that make them part of it in the end and not pure innocents?

It's like me claiming your posting(s) are attacks against my family and others families in this thread, because you called me out for my 'behavior'...

But in truth, I honestly can't for the life of me fathom the idea that having a family (FYI everyone does) is some kind of shield of protection from being called out on your negative behavior and actions...

wonderwoman.jpg

A hate thread against AA is a thread against them aswell.

I don't see this as a hate thread at all? Not sure where that point of view is coming from.

I DID see this quote on Andrew's Facebook page:

Andrew Ainsworth said:
This is the history exactly as it happened, Liz Moor or the Art Dept and Plaster shop had absolutely no part to play in the creation of the Stormtrooper helmet and it is nonsense to continue to pursue this claim.

You asked for just the facts? The fact is the above is false. No hate. Just a fact.

I'll just quote this clown:

Yeah, I mean taking credit for, and profiting off of a deceased woman's work ain't gonna win you any popularity contests.

:thumbsdown

Andrew's more then welcome to come here and debate his claims. But seeing as Brian is welcome and respected member of this community, happy to stick up for a fellow RPF'er anytime.

Last edited:

No one is blaming his family or attacking his family in the least for his actions, that is unless they are co-conspirators in his despicable behavior... And truth be told if AA's family is benefiting in any way shape or form, from his ill gotten gains and claims, doesn't that make them part of it in the end and not pure innocents?

So you are saying, if say he has a 10 year old kid and he buys things for them from money got from selling helmets, you gonna show hate for them too...that is a little strange, why not just go burn his house down why they all sleep.

Anyone what to challenge the delusional chap?

AA says "I went on to make over 200 characters for the film"

Challenge him to list 200 of his 200+ character contributions... :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Heck he should be able to rattle the first 100 off the top of his head without even trying :wacko

His delusional mind probably considers all the Stormtroopers as individual characters, and every costume separate, thereby inflating his numbers. :rolleyes

Wow Brian just looked at your work on your site. The guy who got me into prop building worked on at least half of the film you worked on. A lot of my favorite films in your credit lineup. , better get your book . Could I get a signed copy?:love

Here's a few FACTS....

He didn't sculpt it as the evidence in court shows and he has yet to prove he has any original molds.

Based on the inaccurate helmet he sold me, he doesn't have the original molds.

He ripped off over $800 of my money, in my opinion off a LIE.

The man should be in Jail or at the very least destitute.

If you don't like the facts then stay out of the thread, nobodys forcing you to read it.

I ment OT like mr Muir said earlyer.

"The reason I started this thread was to try to sift out the facts from details that were brought forward in the court case - starting with the clay comparisons - to try to get to the truth - as much as we can."

Im interested in reading that, but most posts are just rude. Oh well.

Well, here is the hard core fact. He is taking credit for someone else's creation. Now, if you do not like reading other people upset with this overrated pond puller, then perhaps this is not the thread for you. The facts are the things that are pissing people off.

What Ainsworth is doing is irrelevant to his family, and frankly, while I wish them no ill, I could not possible care less. Ainsworth is the one risking his fiscal livelihood on a lie, not us.

Wow Brian just looked at your work on your site. The guy who got me into prop building worked on at least half of the film you worked on. A lot of my favorite films in your credit lineup. , better get your book . Could I get a signed copy?:love

Yes if you email me at vadersculptor@googlemail.com or PM me we can sort out the details regarding the book.

Who was it in the film industry that got you into prop making?

Hi Brian his name is Bill Dennis. He lives here in Perth Australia. He worked on a heap of bondfilms , raiders , dark crystal , star wars trilogy, raise the titanic, etc etc. They were called model makers back then in the industry, I think the title in aus now is production designers..

Email on it's way thanks Brian.

So you are saying, if say he has a 10 year old kid and he buys things for them from money got from selling helmets, you gonna show hate for them too...that is a little strange, why not just go burn his house down why they all sleep.

Yes i can see why you would be confused by very clear statements such as.
No one is blaming his family or attacking his family

Hi Brian his name is Bill Dennis. He lives here in Perth Australia. He worked on a heap of bondfilms , raiders , dark crystal , star wars trilogy, raise the titanic, etc etc. They were called model makers back then in the industry, I think the title in aus now is production designers..

Email on it's way thanks Brian.

You know I thought it might be Bill Dennis. The film industry is a small world. He was originally a plasterer in England and he was telling me when he came back to work on a film in England some years ago that he had been sculpting in Australia.

Nope not what I'm saying at all did you even read what I said? Who said show hate towards his family? Never said anything that insinuated hate towards his family... Turning it into a soap opera drama by fictionally creating an innocent 10 year old that doesn't exist is no better than AA's fictions outlandish stories...

Try to stick to the facts OK? And not dramatize the situation with made up fictional innocent children that don't exist and have never been, will likely never be and are not part of AA's despicable actions...

And WTF "why not just go burn his house down why they all sleep." Drama Queen much? No one in this thread is suggesting and physical violence towards AA and certainly not his family, so come back to reality OK?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back