ORCA scratch build

Not much of an update , got some more paint on ,did some more wiring. Started working out the parts for the mast.
IMG_0941.jpeg

2nd verse, same as the.......are you kidding? I don't know if I should start singing some Daft Punk, Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, or maybe the Six Million Dollar Man intro,...We can Rebuild Him....

Unbelievable work Filmzy!!

Last edited:
2nd verse, same as the.......are you kidding? I don't know if I should start singing some Daft Punk, Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, or maybe the Six Million Dollar Man intro,...We can Rebuild Him....

Unbelievable work Filmzy!!
Thankyou but we both know it’s the wiring where it all grinds to a halt :cool:

Thankyou but we both know it’s the wiring where it all grinds to a halt :cool:
I don't know how you do it. wire everything with limited access, Or have you routed the wire and just need to finish the connections? Either or, YES the wiring is a pain in the rump. I found these switches so I can turn the lights on/off right from the Tx.
s-l1600.png

, it’s just the physically doing it the mast is the hardest . 3 car head lights and that huge flood light. I could have made the mast in 2 halves and glued them together making a hollow space for the wires but I went with the same small wires on the out side like last time.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back