Orange flight suits $20

Just got mine today. I ordered a L, and I'm 6', 150ish pounds. It fits fine/great. Legs are plenty long enough, as well as the length between the crotch and shoulders.

IMG_1146.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(altername @ Sep 20 2006, 03:46 AM) [snapback]1323158[/snapback]</div>
...we're delving into the domain of the ultra-nerd here. Continue...
[/b]

OK you've forced me to do the costume now. I already have the ice cream maker and now the jumpsuit. See you at C4.

Your destiny lies with me Ice Cream Maker Guy.

This may have been covered already, but I know guys who have ordered two suits..One to wear and one to cut up and use the extra fabric for the extra pockets on the accurate flight suit... (sorry, I'm no expert on this costume so I've got no details..)

There was an ice cream maker man running around at C3.. ... Most of the ones I've seen (2) have used a tan jump suit.... hmmm.

ROTS20Troop20-20Jordan20Landing20-205-20-0520-2015_.jpg

Make-ups3144.jpg

This one was pretty funny because I would have never seen him , but as I walked past as I heard a cry from the crowd..."LOBOT.." And C3 history was made. LOL Hey, us Bespinites have to stick together.

<div class='quotetop'>(IndustrialSizeEd @ Oct 1 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]1330163[/snapback]</div>
If anybody gets one and doesn't want/need the orange velcro from the nameplate, drop me a line. [/b]
<div class='quotetop'>(Trooper TK409 @ Oct 13 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]1337653[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(altername @ Sep 20 2006, 03:46 AM) [snapback]1323158[/snapback]
...we're delving into the domain of the ultra-nerd here. Continue...
[/b]

OK you've forced me to do the costume now. I already have the ice cream maker and now the jumpsuit. See you at C4.

Your destiny lies with me Ice Cream Maker Guy. [/b][/quote]

Here I'm hoping to see your C3PO in person at C4, but now the "Ice Cream Maker Guy" :lol This I have to see Chris.

Funny how I've never noticed that guy in ESB. I wonder if he be a canon RL costume.

<div class='quotetop'>(AlpineDarth Maul @ Oct 13 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]1337734[/snapback]</div>
This may have been covered already, but I know guys who have ordered two suits..One to wear and one to cut up and use the extra fabric for the extra pockets on the accurate flight suit... (sorry, I'm no expert on this costume so I've got no details..)

There was an ice cream maker man running around at C3.. ... Most of the ones I've seen (2) have used a tan jump suit.... hmmm.

This one was pretty funny because I would have never seen him , but as I walked past as I heard a cry from the crowd..."LOBOT.." And C3 history was made. LOL Hey, us Bespinites have to stick together.
[/b]

Those ice cream makers look pretty good. Where did you get/how did you make yours TK409?

You can get the orange flight suits on ebay in sizes up to 4XL for about $24.00.
I'm not the seller, just tought I'd check since Sportsman's guide only had 2 sizes available.
Do a search for "Orange flight suit" and they'll come up.

Yeah. I have some more painting to do on my Rebel Pilot's helmet, and then I can move on to the other parts. I'm trying to do it a piece at a time in between other projects. It's tough to make time for personal work, but I promised myself I wouldn't be the only person I DONT make costumes for.

:rolleyes

I've actually been threatening to make a Willrow Hood (ice cream maker guy) for some time now. Maybe this is what I needed to get me moving. Anyone got good scale drawings of the ice cream maker? :p

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back