One Hell of A Cool Halo Elite costume

Incredible, you don't really get a feel for the scale until you watch the end of the video..:eek Wow just doesn't cover the talent that turns up..but wow. The animation in the jaws is amazing too.

Is this guy for real?! I would be surprised if he hasn't worked in special effects before! Sorry excuse me while I pick up my jaw off the floor. There are no words to describe that. It's just.... there's no word strong enough to describe how insanely awesome that is! I salute him.

And to think back when I saw this Elite costume
I thought it was cool.
The difference is night and day
416237.jpg

416233-1.jpg

416231.jpg

Good GOD. That is one of the most incredible systems I have ever seen. And although the head has amazing anamatronics, the boday and armour looks like it was made out of run of the mill foam.. MAN.. I ...I... I just don't know what to say besides...duuuuhhhhh...

Yeah it's floor foam (EVA) that's heated and trimmed etc.. Pretty amazing stuff he's done and I'd SO love to see this in person. Can't imagine how huge it is.

Yeah it's floor foam (EVA) that's heated and trimmed etc.. Pretty amazing stuff he's done and I'd SO love to see this in person. Can't imagine how huge it is.

Judging by the video it's a good eight feet, maybe more. I agree this thing would be so awesome in person.

Can you imagine what people would think if that thing came walking down the street out of no where? :confused :confused :eek :eek

A true craftsman indeed!(y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back