Omarbou1's IM mark VII pep files - Chest uploaded !

Re: Omarbou1's IM mark VII pep files- V2 bicep and thigh uploaded !

yeah, after what omarbou said about the joint parts, i realized that it makes sense that the knee isn't either.
sorry, my bad.

no problem dude... I didn't see that anyone else had commented on it before now

sorry guys haha i just changed my computer so im going to transfer all my files on this one soon but i didnt have any news from the unfolder about the chest !

sorry guys haha i just changed my computer so im going to transfer all my files on this one soon but i didnt have any news from the unfolder about the chest !

well if he hasnt got back to you soon budy you no if you send it me ill have it unfolded asap :)

Resprayed the Faceplate to make it more metal-like and movie-real!!

Photo O_Helmet Respray.jpg
Photo N_Helmet Respray.jpg
Photo M_Helmet Respray.jpg

ps. does anyone know why this post doesnt show thumbnails. IDid everything the same like always.

Tnx guys for your comments! Hope its also helps you with your build.
I will keep you posted on my progress! The goal is to finish the suit 1 March 2014! Wish me luck. :facepalm

Hey omarbou1 Thanks for building this awesome suit! Definitely my favorite suit from the movies. Are you working on the cod piece next? I hear you should start there when building these suits. I found out a friend owns a silhouette electronic cutter, and is going to let me borrow it for the pep build! looking forward to starting this suit!

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

great news guys darkspawn sent me the unfolded pdo file for the chest ! i am going to finish the transfer of my files to my new computer and then i will go on the cod as dremel suggested ;)

Jayc , that is AMAZING.. you know, ithought for a very long time of what color i will use for my suit and i wanted the EXACT effect you achieved !
because it is the most accurate brushed gold as in the sdcc statue !!

great news guys darkspawn sent me the unfolded pdo file for the chest ! i am going to finish the transfer of my files to my new computer and then i will go on the cod as dremel suggested ;)

Jayc , that is AMAZING.. you know, ithought for a very long time of what color i will use for my suit and i wanted the EXACT effect you achieved !
because it is the most accurate brushed gold as in the sdcc statue !!

oh, it's amazing, bravo! :thumbsup going to finish the left arm and i'm gonna start doing this beauty! ^^

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back