Old Republic Imperial Trooper!

Actually, Malgus would be better in foam because of the lack of overall detail in the majority of the armor and building it with sintra for the rest (central chest details, gauntlets, breath mask).

As for this costume, you have no idea how many people you would make happy by pepping the armor for it.

I am trying to get together a fairly sizable group of TOR costumers at CVI. Dallas Dickinson has already agreed to a photoshoot with anyone in a TOR costume. I was able to set it up because of the small handful of people with the Jedi/Sith armors. I am trying to get together at least two dozen people for the shoot. Even now, I am in the middle of my own Malgus, working on a Shae Vizsla for a garrisonmate, a Satele Shan for my wife, a Jedi and Sith for other garrison mates... yeah. The more the merrier.

I would be able to help with pep files for the first three you mentioned. If anyone could provide me with more refrences of these characters, that would really be helpful. I'll get started on these files soon. So, check my pep file thread for updates.

Actually, no. The boots are identical to the Darth Malgus boots, not the Boba Fett boots.

BOOTS

Black leather. The boots are made from leather and come up to the mid-calf. There is a black detail strip that rises from the toe of the boot half way up to top of the foot. There is a heavy black locking zipper on either side of the boot to secure them. The sole is a low boot sole with detail lines carved into it. The boot should have a piece of elastic on the back to ensure a good fit (much in the same way as the sides of the Boba Fett or stormtrooper boots). It will also have the necessary velcro for the armor connection.

I would be able to help with pep files for the first three you mentioned. If anyone could provide me with more refrences of these characters, that would really be helpful. I'll get started on these files soon. So, check my pep file thread for updates.

I have a lot of reference photos for Malgus in my old thread, I'm guessing you're looking for reference material for Visla and this as well if so I'll download the HD videos and send you screenshots.

I have a lot of reference photos for Malgus in my old thread, I'm guessing you're looking for reference material for Visla and this as well if so I'll download the HD videos and send you screenshots.
I have a good amount of reference pics for Malgus from Flagwaver, but could use some pics of the other characters. If you feel so inclined I would appreciate your help.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back