Now this one takes me back - Custom tool

corranhornjje

Sr Member
Guessing most people won't remember this guy! I don't recall the original creator's handle, but he sent one to me for collaborating on it with him. I can't even recall what contribution I provided, but none the less. I really wonder if these are even useful to people anymore. I used it for my Darth Vader ROTJ saber, but sat in a box since.
IMG_20240123_232112.jpg
IMG_20240123_232128.jpg

It’s a shoulder puller to make the bump for the red button and glass eye on a straight tube. They were very helpful 20+ years ago for making a homemade Graflex. I remember sending a tube to someone to pull some shoulders for me on my first Vader rotj stunt. Back when it was thought to be the hero.

It’s a shoulder puller to make the bump for the red button and glass eye on a straight tube. They were very helpful 20+ years ago for making a homemade Graflex. I remember sending a tube to someone to pull some shoulders for me on my first Vader rotj stunt. Back when it was thought to be the hero.
Thought it was something like that... :)

I'm curious what people are doing these days given this one is 20+ years old. That really blows me away that it's been that long.

Remember the “sink tube” days?

YEA James Kenobi was the first to show me them. I never used one, but I did try tapping a tube without it.. stupidly useless hole

I imagine they worked really well, was it cranked by hand, or with a ratchet or power tool?

Still have mine! I used to sell a Vader ROTJ Saber kit from sink tube & resin bits. Spent more than a few nights pulling shoulders & hand filing those little rectangular holes!

Good Times!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back