North Texas Prop Party Feb 16

Rebelscum

Sr Member
Hi all,

UPDATE: You need to email me an RSVP if coming or you won't be on the invite list and receive directions! email address below.

Short notice I know, but I've just been able to confirm I can host a north Texas party on Saturday, February 16.

Details:

Saturday February 16, 1:00 PM start.

Location will be my shop in Roanoke. West of the DFW airport, north of Fort Worth.

I'll have plenty of tables with covers set up for showing off your stuff.

We'll have food / drink.

We will have some demos.

1. Cutting / engraving on my laser.
2. Machining on a CNC Mill / CNC Lathe at a close shop neighbor.
3. More TBD, speak up if you'd like to demonstrate something.

I also have almost any woodworking tool you can think of so don't be shy, bring something to work on.

Please email me to rsvp and for exact directions.

philip at rebelscum.com

Last edited:
RedTwoX standing by :thumbsup I bought a house this year which means most of my time and funds have been diverted from props, but I do have a few, small acquisitions to show off. Maybe I can finish a project or two in time as well.

so what are you showing off Philip??????:lol:lol

I'll try to make it and bring my R2...maybe a Cylon or two. :cool

womo

Okay, be warrned.
When you get eaviii, Wuher da Brewer, myself and beer at the same prop party, hilarity WILL ensue! :thumbsup

Okay, be warrned.
When you get eaviii, Wuher da Brewer, myself and beer at the same prop party, hilarity WILL ensue! :thumbsup

I remember scotch making an appearance at Wuher's party. I'll bring the cigars. We just need to make sure Cliff brings a lighter.

Brian

I'd love to come see all the shiny props, but I'll be in class in Carrollton until 3:30 p.m. How late will this shin-dig be going on?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back