North East Prop Party....CHANGED

Yaaaay, a prop party. it's been a while big dave. Ill bring some chicks and beer :love forget the props.

and scott, you must wipe your feet before entering the house.

Andrew

It's okay with me. I've gotta check with the real boss to be sure. She keeps the schedule.

EDIT:

I just found out that my wife will be in Dallas that weekend, so that puts me on duty to watch my son. And, since having a curious (if well behaved) little monkey around all the cool (read: expensive) props sounds like a really bad idea, it looks like I'm going to have to miss this.

Originally posted by The Mantis@Feb 22 2006, 04:34 PM
What do you all think of April 1st as a potential date...yes, April Fools Day. What better day to have a prop party?
[snapback]1190582[/snapback]​

Now I'm thinking about my arriving at the address and finding a vacant lot.

I'm also a maybe but would do my best to make it.

But if I drive up and there's an "april fool's" note on the door...I won't be happy.

-Brandon

That day works for me...this is so over due dave.

I'm dusting off my "I BREAK FOR LAME SUPER HEROS" shirt as I type.

-Zoid

I promise, no April Fools. I may consider limiting the amount of people who come though....just for logistics sake. Also, I want people to feel encouraged to bring things they want to show off.

Hey Dave,

I would be tempted to jump on a plane also. Let me know when the date is firmed up. Robb, do you have any extra's of that shirt I could wear?

Shannon

Sounds good to me....

Amish---we need to meet, we have been talking about it for months now....

I would like to meet other guys in the area as well.....I am in Willow Grove-----anyone close to that?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back