Nike releasing Marty McFly Bruins on 10/21

I managed to score a pair but only just I originally went on a nikelab site put the shoe in my basket and just after I submitted my cc details it went to out of stock.So after having a major child tantrum I came across the London nikelab store which has no online buying facility gave them a call and they literally only had one pair left which happened to be my size Uk 6 ,and after some sweet talking with the store manager he agreed to save them for me in store but the catch was I had to do I 230 mile round trip to get them from London but glad I did!!!
Haha, I don't know wether to be happy for you or envious, I went to the Nike Lab store, I asked if they had any Bruins left, the worker there pointed at a box and said 'those are the last pair' which were already in the hands of another person, and he was the only other guy in the store at the time, I just missed them, wish I'd got on an earlier train, oh well.

mine cost me £90 around $140

Well that's definitely affordable. I just called the NYC store and asked if they had the Bruins. The lady was super nice on her phone and I can tell by the inflection in her voice that they had them but she had to say "Stay tuned for the twitter announcement for release dates." She also said Europe releases theirs first. So there's hope.

This is good to know. I was looking for a pair for cosplay, and possibly a pair for display too. Vintage ones in my size were impossible to find.

Yeah the Nike Lab twitter account confirmed the European release at 10am CEST/9am BST. Would I be an idiot for trying to purchase from the European release? Or should I hang tight for the US release? I'm sure that info will come later today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 10.03.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 10.03.46 AM.png
    33 KB · Views: 655
Yeah the Nike Lab twitter account confirmed the European release at 10am CEST/9am BST. Would I be an idiot for trying to purchase from the European release? Or should I hang tight for the US release? I'm sure that info will come later today.

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=544375&stc=1

That's what I was wondering too. I don't want to miss out but I also don't buy it from the european release only to find that they are also doing a us release

That's what I was wondering too. I don't want to miss out but I also don't buy it from the european release only to find that they are also doing a us release

They're definitely doing a US release. I guess I'm just wondering if it's worth paying the extra shipping to ensure that I get a pair.

Are you going, would you be willing to grab another pair? I went into London yesterday and just missed out. It's an hour on the train and I wont be able to get off work again, I'd obviously give you extra for your time. Let me know if possible, cheers.

Unfortunately not, tried to book the day off but 2 people are already off.

Could possibly try call them and see what they say, may possibly reserver you a pair if lucky.

I just got done talking to customer service at Nike again to see if they will be limited and they were under the impression that October 30th was the Europe release date. I then told them that Nike lab posted it on their twitter page and they said oh looks like you are right. They also said they can confirm they will be very limited

Checked again today and there are now four sellers on Taobao. If anyone misses out where they are, give me a PM and I may be able to help you out.

is anyone gonna be near Mayfair, they are dropping in store at 11am, they wont let you reserve or pay on the phone. If anyone is near there, grab me a UK 7, I will give you extra. :)

3 am California time and I got the runaround for the last 2 hours by both London locations. Someone promised I could order by phone if I called at 11 am local time. So I waited 2 hours...and waited...and waited...I finally got through and they said they don't sell over the phone. MFers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back