New to the forum, Is there a section where you can show your props, and not sell them

Re: New to the forum, Is there a section where you can show your props, and not sell

Thats a great collection thanks for sharing.

where have you been for the last 10yrs that the RPF has been going......

Re: New to the forum, Is there a section where you can show your props, and not sell

Thank you, The B9 is from Mike Joyce and the Collectors edition Robby is from Fred Barton who is a personal friend of mine. and of course the chrome Terminator is Sideshow.

Hope this helps.

Mikes B9s are beautiful. I think one of the members on here worked on those as well. Got a few parts for my B9 from Fred over the years, and one of his Robby robots is on my ultimate dream list..but that looks like only if I win lotto.

Your 3 full size robots look fantastic together. I bet you never stop smiling going in that room

Thanks, I appreciate it. I will post a video with them all lit up.

I have this video now but it was taken on Freds cell phone when he delivered the Robby to my house.

Sorry about the quality though...

YouTube - ‪Robby the Robot‬‏

You sent your payment of those lost in space robots to me already before posting right? I really hope you read the rules that all members are taxed and have to send props to me. Pm me the tracking numbers.

........:).

Awesomeawesome display and fabulous collection!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I will post a video with them all lit up.

I have this video now but it was taken on Freds cell phone when he delivered the Robby to my house.

Sorry about the quality though...

YouTube - ‪Robby the Robot‬‏

Oh mate, how good is that! Robby is beautiful. You can't get much better than Fred setting it up. It's thanks to him Robby is still around. You have to appreciate that

Quite the collection. Do you build some on your own or only buy? I'm a bit of both....

Beautiful !

I love the weapons and model best :thumbsup

BTW, they are correct : Post and Give-Away for Free are the rules.

I am missing a Klingon Disruptor in my collection, so dibs on that please.

Ah yes, another rule - you pay for shipping too :lol

Kidding aside, again, beautiful stuff. I suggest you change the title in your first post to reflect actual content now :)

(Go to first post, edit, go advanced, etc).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back