New Matt Smith Doctor Who Coat

Yeah, they certainly did get a nice material, although it still looks a tiny bit too light. I'd say the color looks better than the pumpkiny one though.

Hey, abbyshot just replied to my tweet about the coat.
Indspilningifuldskrm24-07-2012014234bmp.jpg

Does anybody have a good picure to show how much skirting we want?

Is that coat you're wearing the cosplaysky one?

Oh hang on, that isn't me. That's a picture from Abbyshot's facebook page, it's their coat. Not mine (not yet atleast :cool) Oh and also, i prefer the Clubmaster model.

Also Dave, forgot to say, Abbyshot replied saying "Unfortunately, we aren't able to customize thses coats. We have tried to hit as many sizes as possible, from 36'' through 52''",

Perhaps you could get it drawn in a bit at a tailor, or buy Pumpkiny's coat. I don't know.

Oh hang on, that isn't me. That's a picture from Abbyshot's facebook page, it's their coat. Not mine (not yet atleast :cool) Oh and also, i prefer the Clubmaster model.

Also Dave, forgot to say, Abbyshot replied saying "Unfortunately, we aren't able to customize thses coats. We have tried to hit as many sizes as possible, from 36'' through 52''",

Perhaps you could get it drawn in a bit at a tailor, or buy Pumpkiny's coat. I don't know.

A belated thank you for asking!

I don't normally gripe, but it does seem strange that their smallest two sizes are 4 inches apart in chest size. I wear a 38 jacket, which is a really standard measurement. In a lot of shops, I can fit into either a small or medium. With Abbyshot, I can't fit into either. It just seems odd. Their small is really small.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back