New 10-Hole Hero Pulse Rifle page

Xhiwar

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there!

This forum as well as forum.alienslegacy.com has been the basis of all my knowledge of the screen used Pulse Rifles, and it has always been my goal to create a Hero Pulse Rifle based on the so-called "10-Hole Hero" Pulse Rifle, i.e. the one with the 10-hole vent, the one used in the close-up shots in the movie and commonly believed to reside with James Cameron (but most likely altered, i.e. without the life-fire Remington 870).

Through tidbits of knowledge here and there, and also an ongoing e-mail correspondence with Stefan (member "Bug Stomper"), I have compiled quite a list of differences between the 8-hole Hero Pulse Rifles and the 10-Hole Hero. Some of these are well-known, others have been discovered by Stefan and me. Most of the information that can be found on this forum requires thorough search through multiple threads, so my goal was to create a site for the detail-oriented Pulse Rifle fanatics to create the „perfect“ 10-Hole Hero Pulse Rifle replica.

This is an ongoing effort, so if you know of anything I forgot or have discovered unique details yourself, please let me know and I will include it on the site. The site is not done yet, the version for mobile phones is not quite done yet and I suspect there will be a multitude of spelling and other errors. Feel free to inform me of any mistakes you find.

Many thanks to Stefan for his help and his willingness to share the wealth of knowledge he possesses on the subject, and also many thanks to Willie Goldman for his Pulse Rifle Information and Resource page where the many different Hero Pulse Rifles are compiled with valuable infos.

Oh, and also, I have uploaded several 3D models of Pulse Rifle parts, including an incredibly accurate front block model researched by Stefan and me, models of Stefans barrel vent and shoulder stock, the Thompson grip as well as my new magazine bottom mechanism!

Find it all here:
http://www.pulserifle.net

Cheers!
Roman

I need to take the time to read everything but this is very cool, thank you for your work and for sharing it! (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back