Nerf Gun Props? YES!

Little Water Gun I thought looked like a cool design. Started life lime-green! ;)

District9SquirtgunSingle.jpg

District9Squirtgun.jpg
Holy shnikes! Paint that translucent water bottle in appropriate solid colors (say white & orange) and you've got yourself a District 9 Prawn blaster pistol "concept"! ;)

Holy shnikes! Paint that translucent water bottle in appropriate solid colors (say white & orange) and you've got yourself a District 9 Prawn blaster pistol "concept"! ;)

!! Amazingly enough, I have painted the bottle a metallic orange and I'll be adding some more details tomorrow to finish it off :) Great minds thing alike, eh?

Absolutely! Looking forward to the pics! :)
It looks even better in hand!! I was fortunate enough to meet up with Brian on Saturday, and check out his back seat arsenel!!
S-W-E-E-T!!!!!!!!:love
I picked up a Nerf Deploy from Brian for my grandson, and it's killing me to have to wait till May to give it to him!!

Noeland man that Tornadostrike is looking good! :thumbsup

Definitely picking one of those up! Think I might add an M60 flash hider to mine.

Kevin

SGT, where have you seen the Tornado Strike available?
Maybe I haven't been out to Wal-mart or Toys'r'us in a while, I never see them.

Thanks Sarge! I appreciate it. It's been one of the more fun builds/mods I've done in a long time.

I have not seen the Super Soakers at Toys R Us or Wal-Mart here in Akron, only Target. Target has half an isle dedicated to them, and they have all the new ones and they are dirt cheap. I think the Hydro Cannon will be my next victim. :)

It looks even better in hand!! I was fortunate enough to meet up with Brian on Saturday, and check out his back seat arsenel!!
S-W-E-E-T!!!!!!!!:love
I picked up a Nerf Deploy from Brian for my grandson, and it's killing me to have to wait till May to give it to him!!

Haha, thanks Jeff! It was really nice meeting you, Mary and the other nice folks of RPF :)

I do have a solution to your problem! Give him the deploy now and then get him ANOTHER in May! It makes perfect sense from my side of the fence! hehe.

I'm glad the police didn't have me pop the trunk. I would have had some 'splaining to do!

I see a lot now at Target and Walmart. I don't get to TRU as often, but I know they're really starting to put them out, but not always right by the nerf. Check over by the summer pool/beach toys.

Good luck!

SGT, where have you seen the Tornado Strike available?
Maybe I haven't been out to Wal-mart or Toys'r'us in a while, I never see them.

Who has the job of designing for the Nerf brand? I'd be interested in what their background was and their inspirations that create some quite frankly, bitching looking blasters? There are nuances of real cleverness in the designs. When I took apart the Maverick, I was impressed how parts were designed to perform multiple functions, like the barrel rotator which also ejects the barrel as well as indexing.

Clever people.

Thats very true. I've been inside more or less all of the nerf and other brands and the quality difference is immense. They definitely have their stuff together :)

Who has the job of designing for the Nerf brand? I'd be interested in what their background was and their inspirations that create some quite frankly, bitching looking blasters? There are nuances of real cleverness in the designs. When I took apart the Maverick, I was impressed how parts were designed to perform multiple functions, like the barrel rotator which also ejects the barrel as well as indexing.

Clever people.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back