Need Help - Future floor polish

Tatooine_Todd

Sr Member
My wife threw out my bottle of Future thinking she'd never use it for floors, not realizingf that I use it for modeling.

I went to buy a replacement and see that it's no longer sold as "Future". Can some one tell me what the "new" product is called?

img.php

:)

I keep my Pledge w/Future Shine on my modeling desk. The wife knows not to throw anything away if it's on "The Desk".

Yeah, Pledge bought out Future. You can still find it at Walmart and grocery stores.

I keep my Pledge w/Future Shine on my modeling desk. The wife knows not to throw anything away if it's on "The Desk".

Yeah, Pledge bought out Future. You can still find it at Walmart and grocery stores.

I did the same thing, however, we have a joint craft room ( I build models and she quilts) and she was reorganizing it and came across the Future...the rest is sad history.

Pledge markets two different versions the one pictured above for tile and vinyl and another for wood floors not sure why but FSM said to stick with the tile version of the product. I checked my bottle that I have and it is for tile rather than wood.. Not sure what all is chemically different substance wise and honestly don't really care but just thought I would mention it..

I got this in UK last week, i haven't tried it yet but it is the tile version. It says formally knows as Klear which is the UK version of future. it is definitely cloudier to look at than Klear/Future and i will be trying it out soon and will report here as to the effect.

Sorry to bring back this semi-resolved issue, but I can't seem to find the Pledge Future floor finish on the Walmart website?...

http://www.walmart.com/tp/pledge

Have they relabeled the bottle again? My guess is that the "Pledge Floor Care Multi Surface Finish" is the relabel, but I'm not even sure what specific characteristics made Future floor finish THE Future floor finish everyone uses to clear coat their projects.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back