Neckties!

I am very much a fan of the Ray tie, but I would gladly buy any of the three.

Really subtle costume pieces are my favorite.

Have you by chance considered or done a Dark Knight Joker and Harvey Dent/Two Face? Sorry I have no screen caps of either. Perhaps someone can help me out on that?

Indy,
On further inspection of your shop site, it answered my question on the Joker Dark Knight Tie. So that's cool, but I'd still wear a Two-Face/Dent tie!! Oh and I am in planning stages of a Batman The Animated Series Riddler, and am also needing a tie for that sooo add me to the request list on that!! Also interested on the TDK Joker gloves!

I would definately buy any and all of the Tenth Doctor ties. Top of my wishlist would be the red one that's already in production and the armani brown one with the peacock eye design.

The next two (hopefully) will be these:

DW402-0026.jpg

DW301-0016.jpg

The first shouldn't be more than a month, the second, a little longer.

Kind regards,
Indy

Re: Shaun's Neckties!

Hello SOTD fans,
Saw the old post about Shaun's Necktie in 2008. Contacted a couple people on that post, one was helpful the other was not. Contacted Simon Jersey. They won't ship to the states. Had to jump through some hoops to get this tie. They finally showed up last week. I mean "They" I ordered 5 and keeping 1 for myself. Maybe Ebay in the next week for the other 4. Sell them for $35.00 plus shipping a piece. I will only sell them to people in the States. Since anyone in the UK can get them much easier than us. If interested PM me And I'll keep you updated.

Regards,
Dagoon

5521846424_a7ddd306f5_b.jpg

Just added the new Hechter Tie to my site:

Those who have these on back-order should receive them in two to three weeks.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

The circle square tie will be done next... probably a couple of weeks. The burgundy floral will likely be May.

Kind regards,
Indy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back